07/06/2020 – June Report 2020 SSS MANAGER
June continued the partial closure of the SSS. We are currently operating under limited opening procedures.
- I’m pleased to welcome 41 New Memberships YTD.
- We’ve finished 2019 with 641 Active Family Memberships. We’ve received 529 paid Membership as of today. 628 total active Membership (with Honorary). With the guidance of the SSS Board I’m actively reaching out to those who may have been affected by the emergency with measures intended to keep those valued members here at the Squadron.
Projects around the Club in the works –
- New Tank less Hot Water Heater is installed. It exposed other plumbing issues that are in the works of repair.
- A-Dock is extremely close to complete.
- Big Kubota is going to the Tractor Shop for warranty work.
- David has diligently worked to:
- Put up boards in work area, remove work area sign and painted.
- Check picnic tables are in good repair and replace hardware as needed.
- Removed Dead and abandoned Day Sailors 2
- Replaced seat on Golf Cart
- In receipt of donated Hobie Wave.
WIP and Done:
- Judy, Andy, Bob Twinem and Mike Halliday are engaged in returning the compass rose to whole.
- Landscape, Weed Spray, Mow – growing as fast as possible.
- Empty and clean Locker ant work area.
- Water Fountain – Permit approved, scheduling
-New Tree’s Appel Horticulture – WIP
-Sea Wall Replacement – Waiting on Engineering
-Work Area Clean Up-WIP
-A Dock/ Wave Fence coming along nicely over 90% complete
Events & Activities –
- All Events cancelled until further notice.
- July 10th Noon till 10pm Sarasota County Swat water training.