09/13/2020 – September Report 2020 SSS MANAGER
Continued partial closure of the SSS. We are currently operating under limited opening procedures.
- I’m pleased to welcome 59 New Memberships YTD.
- We’ve closed 2019 with 641 Active Family Memberships. We’ve received 572 paid Membership as 09.12.2020 between Rec Hub (3 ytd) and Quick Books. 638 total active Membership (with Honorary).
- We are down to just 2 Default Accounts with property on site. Improvement overall on aging receivables is 60% lower than this time last year.
- Starting to work behind the scenes on Rec Hub implementation and roll out benefits to Members. Calendar dates and notices for approved events are being posted and strides are being achieved daily by the Team.
Projects around the Club in the works –
- I’ll be reaching out to the Vice Commodore to retool the hand out media and brochure as we have ran out of inventory and have new tools and sites to share.
- Landscaping committee work party did a wonderful job last weekend.
- Stone House repair is ongoing, waiting on building inspection to proceed and finish.
- New support Struts on the Hoist were installed, sourcing a painting contractor.
- Approaching 200 yard spaces with tie downs installed, 273 recognized slips currently.
- Numerous beautification projects going on simultaneously, not limited to the Band Stand. Looking to paint repaint the Flag and Hoist House. Sourcing permit able options for a “Kirkie” Deck shade. Firewood Rack. Re purpose “Gas Shed”. Hoist Safety Net, with Next Duncan Permit at Squadron.
Events & Activities –
- It appears the potential for easing of operational restrictions in Sarasota. We’ll engage and grow the Ambassadors program as restrictions are eased. The Friday night’s safe sails and meals have gone really well until last Friday. The events have brought back Nelly Camardo to support the Events.
- Reviewing the Events Calendar for the near future.
- Luffing Lassies Introduction to Sailing kicks off on the 24th with training starting the week of the 28th. Sarasota Bay Watch Clam Drop September 26th. Next Work Party October 3rd.